Renae is a commercially focused leader with an outstanding record in developing programs that lead to positive outcomes. Highlights include:
· Concept development of "Schools Virtual Power Plant" WA Government Recovery Plan
· Delivery of Australia’s largest retail investment for distributed energy
· 2019 Property Council Australia Innovation & Excellence "Australia's Favourite Project"
· 2019 Clean Energy Council Marketing & Communications winner
· 2019 Clean Energy Council Innovation finalist
· Melbourne’s green roof initiative ‘Growing Up’ that won a Melbourne Design Award for Architecture
Renae is the Manager, Customer Solutions for Horizon Power, co-creating with customers on their renewable energy solutions across regional and remote West Australia. Her previous role as General Manager Energy & Commercial at Vicinity Centres saw the embedding of innovation culture with a global first of transparent solar glass commercial installation, Australian retail first bifacial panels with reflective surface coating test zones, Australia's largest retail battery and solar shade structure installation.